Terms and Conditions
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- Please contact Sewell Retail Ltd (“Sewell’s”, “we”, “us”, “our”) if you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions set out below by contacting our Customer Service team.
- The Terms may be amended at any time by us. If we change these terms and conditions at any time we will seek to give you notice first using the contact details you provide to us. Membership of Rewards@SOTG is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms by any member of Rewards@SOTG (“Member”, “you”, “your”, “yourself”) or proposed Member.
- Rewards@SOTG entitles you to benefits including savings (exclusive access to special offers and lower prices in store), entry into prize promotions (including prize draws and/or competitions) and rewards (in store clubs). Additional terms and conditions may apply to these benefits of you will be notified at the time.
- You can review the general terms and conditions which apply to promotions forming a part of ‘Rewards’ on the Terms and Conditions page of the web site. You can review our current promotions, including details of offers and special terms by visiting the Rewards web page.
- You can review our current rewards, including details of special terms by visiting the Rewards web page.
- To join Rewards@SOTG, you must reside in England, Scotland or Wales and have an email address and/or mobile number. We may refuse an application for any reason.
- Rewards@SOTG is free to join. To become a Member of the scheme you need to obtain a Rewards card in-store and complete the registration form. Your membership of ‘Rewards’ should be activated shortly after you complete and return the registration form.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of benefit(s) resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- Once you have registered and your account has been activated you will be allowed to log onto the ‘Rewards’ pages of the website using your registered card number.