As a responsible retailer, we are ensuring that we stay up to date on the latest advice and guidance from the government to do our part to contribute to reducing the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a part of our local communities we want to reassure you that we are taking the necessary steps to keep our customers, employees and their families safe and healthy whilst providing an essential service.
As a result of this we have introduced the following safety measures in store:
• Emphasizing frequent and proper handwashing amongst colleagues
• Providing hand sanitiser in store for customer use
• Implementing a vastly increased cleaning regime as well as regular COVID fogging
• Encouraging our customers to use contactless payment methods where possible
• Screens at till points between customers and sales assistants that create a safe barrier
• Sanitiser available at the pumps as well as disposable gloves
• Signage has been placed around stores, requesting that those who are able to follow current government guidance around the use of face coverings
We are listening to feedback and staying in regular contact with our team members across all 13 stores. We have made available simplified advice based on government guidance and are actively encouraging any team member who may be concerned they may have symptoms of Coronavirus to stay at home. Get tested and self-isolate for the required period where necessary
We will continue to monitor government updates and will implement any necessary changes when required.
We are committed to ensuring that we are taking all required precautions to protect you, our teams and our communities. Our stores will remain open for business and as usual, so we’re here 24 hours for your supplies.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message.
We hope all our customers stay safe and well and we’ll see you in store soon.