Terms & Conditions
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Sewell on the go may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each member is entitled to one My Rewards account only. Sewell reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. Members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may not join their accounts together.
4. Members must keep Sewell on the go Rewards informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Sewell on the go cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The My Rewards card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card or their partner/spouse/civil partner.
6. Sewell on the go may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel my Rewards accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to my Rewards that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
7. My Rewards card is valid in Sewell on the go stores only,
1. The my Rewards account, card, coupons, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Sewell on the go which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The My Rewards account card must be returned to Sewell on the go on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. My Rewards cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the My Rewards member, as do any security details relating to the account. Sewell on the go cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. My Rewards cards, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.
My Rewards Offers
Costa, Tea, Slush, Freal and Tango Ice Blast 10% discount offer available 7 days a week
Fruit & Veg 10% discount offer available 7 days a week
Half Price Gold Car wash offer available Monday to Friday /Top 250 club available 7 days
10% Discount on 6 wines purchased available 7 days a week – cannot be used in conjunction with other loyalty wine offers
Fuel discount 1p per litre available 7 days per week / Top 250 club discount is 2p per litre on standard fuel and 7p per litre on ultimate
All are subject to the below requirements-
1. Offers available to all My Rewards members on presentation of a Registered My Rewards card in store on qualifying days and qualifying items. Cardholder must be present.
2. At any till, the My Rewards card must be scanned to activate the offer.
3. The Fuel discount cannot be applied to any Fuel card transactions eg. BP Card, Allstar etc
4. Some items may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Sewell on the go.
5. Offers on selected products, including promotions, available to all My Rewards members.
6. Offer lines included are highlighted by promotional shelf tickets in store and on the offers page online.
7. Selected lines only.
8. £5 introductory offer- The £5 spend is added to the card 24hrs after your first full £5 spent in store using the card
Privacy and data protection
Please see our privacy notice to see what personal information we collect, when we collect it and how we use your personal information as part of the My Rewards programme.
1. The promoter of My Rewards is Sewell on the go Limited of Geneva Way, Leads Road, Hull, East Yorkshire HU7 0DG.
2. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of 4 th May 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. Sewell on the go reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the schemefollowing notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store or in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at Sewell on the go.com/My Rewards.
5. Further information can be found online at Sewell on the go.com/My Rewards.
Save 5p per litre when you spend £25 in-store
Terms & Conditions
1. One discount issued per transaction when goods totalling £25 or more are purchased from the shop.
2.Shop purchase of £25 or more will generate a voucher to be use on next fill up.
3. Discount available for one vehicle only
4. Mixed grade transactions are excluded
5. Paypoint and Lottery purchases are excluded from the £25 spend
6. Maximum fill of 100 litres
7. Voucher can only be used at the sit of purchase
8. Voucher can only be used once
9. Sewell Retail reserves the right to withdraw this offer at anytime
Excludes Paypoint, fuel, lottery, tobacco, car wash and adblue.
All competitions are valid for external customers only and excludes any Sewell Group staff members.